Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
No.6/02/2013-SR Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated the 18th November, 2013
Sub: Nomination of new Members to the Departmental Council (JCM) in place of Retired members.
Consequent upon retirement of five members of the Staff side of the Departmental Council (JCM), Department of Posts constituted on provisional basis vide Office Order No.6-2/2002-SR(Vol-II) dated 16th May, 2008 it has now been decided with the approval of the competent authority to nominate the following five members in place of retired members to the Staff side of Departmental Council (JCM), Department of Posts:
List of Retired Members (Staff side)
1. Shri K.V. Sridharan
2. Shri K. Raghavendran
3. Shri S. Karunanidhi
4. Shri Surendrapal
5. Shri A.H. Siddique
List of Members nominated in place of Retired Members(Staff Side)
1. Shri R.N. Parashar, Sub Postmaster, Mathura City Po, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Shri N. Subramanian, Postmaster Grade-II, Tirupur Cotton, Market SO-641604, Tirupur Division, Tamilnadu Circle.
3. Shri C.B. Surve, Overseer,Malabar Hills Post Office, Nort West Division, Mumbai, Maharashtra Circle.
4. Shri S.K. Humayun, Sorting Postman, Nellore HPO, Andhra Pradesh.
5. Shri M. Ramappa, Mail Guard RMS AG Division.
Other members of the Staff side will remain the same.
2. The Departmental Council (JCM) will be reconstituted after the next meeting of Departmental Council(JCM).
( Arun Malik )
Director (SR & Legal)
Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
JS & FA/CGM(MB)/CGM(PLI)/CGM(BD&MD)/All DDGs of Department of Posts
Secretary General, NFPE, Secretary General , FNPO & new members of Staff side